Dragonfly Trimmu sailing logbook

Sailing with Dragonfly 800 type trimaran. Photos about sailing trips, maintaining and modifying the boat. Opinions about multihull sailing, dighny sailing and travelling in the nature. Notes about different kind of settings and controls of boat.

maanantai 26. syyskuuta 2011

24.9.2011 Sapokka Långö (35)

Tuuli oli luoteesta 7-11 m/s. Pienensin vähän rullaa. Vauhdit matkalla 8-13 kn. Långön edustalla näin norpan.

Perillä Långössä laskin ankkurin ja sen jälkeen pulahdin kahluusaappaissa veteen siinä paikassa kuin ennenkin. Vasta kun vesi tunki saappaan yläreunasta sisään huomasin, että rantakivetkin oli veden alla. Vesi oli tosi korkealla. Loppuilta menikin vaatteita kuivatellessa.

The wind was 7-11 m/s from northwest. I reefed the forsail. The speed was 8-13 kn. In front of Island Långö I saw a seal.

After I arrived I launched the anchor and after that I went to water with my high armed boots. However the water became inside the boothes. I noticed that the beach rocks were under the water. The level of water was very high. The rest of the evening I spent drying my clothes.

Ei kommentteja: